350mA,1W,56LM,CRI≥80,3000K Warm White LED Spot light
- Light source1 pcs SMD 3535
- Lumen output56-65lm
- Color temperature2700k-6500k
- Finishsilver color anodized
- 1 light with1.8m lead and end with a mini connector and mounting accessories
- Packagewhite box or custom
- CertificationCE, ETL, UL, GS, REACH, RoHS, SAA, VDE
- Driving/Power supply optionalHJ-BYQ-645(12V-20W)
Advantages of Spot LED Down Light
1. Energy-efficient: LED spot light of the same power consumption consumes only 10% of energy that of incandescent lights. It's much more energy-saving.
2. Long Service Life: LED beads can work 50.000 hours, which is longer than fluorescent lamps or incandescent lamps.
3. Dimmable: Dimmer is now not unique to incandescent lights. LED spot light also has dimmer for brightness changing function. If dark the light of incandescent lights with dimmer, the light would turn into red. But spotlights do not have this kind of problem. It can dim the light brightness without changing the light color.
4. Fine with Frequently Switch on and off: The service life of led spot lights is calculated only when the light is powered up. No matter how many times you switch on and off the light, it has no effect on the light's service life.
5. Low Heat Emitting: Spot lights emit low heat during work. It can work for a long time without transformer.
wholesale cabinet light supplier&manufacturer,china oem cabinet light factory
Cabinet lights originated in the 1980s. Many areas of the house need to be equipped with more than two kinds of lamps with different functions. For example, cabinet lamps play an important role in cabinets. It is mainly used for local lighting and decoration of cabinets. There are five types;
They are the cabinet lighting lamp, the cabinet bottom lighting lamp, the shelf lamp, the drawer lighting lamp, and the floor cabinet lighting lamp for the lighting of the operation table and the sink.
After years of development, the cabinet light has evolved from a simple quartz lamp (spotlight) to today, and it has been realized that each part of the cabinet has a dedicated lighting fixture. At the same time, it has also developed from the original halogen light source to the fluorescent light source, and then into today's LED light source. It truly meets the needs of safety, energy saving and environmental protection. The cabinet lights are mainly made of aluminum alloy and PC plastic.
Types of cabinet lights
1. In-cabinet lighting
The lighting in the cabinet is mainly used for local lighting in the wall cabinet. Generally, the kitchen lighting is installed above the kitchen, and the light is illuminated from top to bottom. Therefore, the light in the cabinet will be blocked by the cabinet board, resulting in insufficient light. The cabinet lighting can take care of such details of life, with infrared sensor switch cabinet lighting Lights can add a sense of fashion and technology to the cabinet.
2. The bottom lamp of the wall cabinet
Wall cabinet bottom lights are used to illuminate the countertops and sink positions. The main auxiliary cabinet operating table is used as supplementary local lighting due to insufficient light in the main lighting. Some wall cabinet bottom lights also have a certain decorative effect. The kitchen can create a relaxing space atmosphere through lighting design to soothe the mood.
3. Shelf lights
This type of lamp is mainly used to decorate and beautify the space, and a proper design can still add a bit of life style to the host.
4. Drawer lighting, floor cabinet lighting
These two types of lights are usually equipped with infrared sensor switches for lighting in the cabinet, which will automatically turn on the lights when the cabinet door or drawer is opened, and mainly assist the lighting in the cabinet.
When installing cabinet lights, the cabinet designer needs to tell the designer to add lights when the cabinet designer comes to the door for the first time before the hydropower transformation. The designer will consider the placement of the lights when designing the cabinets and utilities , Reserve the light line in advance. Generally, the light wire is reserved in advance behind the back panel of the cabinet, so that no pipelines can be seen from the appearance, and it is more beautiful.
1.May I have a sample order ?
Yes, sample order is available.
2. What about the lead time?
The lead time of sample is 5-7 days, the delivery time of order is 7-45 days.
3. Do you have any MOQ limit for order?
Yes, the MOQ limit is according to different product.
4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping is optional.
5. How to proceed an order?
Firstly let us know your requirements or application.