6V,0.33W,28LM,CRI≥80,3000K Warm White Puck Light with Merchanical switch
- Input voltage4x1.5v
- Light source6 pcs SMD
- Lumen output28-30lm
- Color temperature2700k-6500k optional
- 1 light withmounting accessories, battery not included
- Packagewhite box or custom
- CertificationCE, ETL, UL, GS, REACH, RoHS, SAA, VDE
First, under cabinet lighting is resourceful - rather than needing to install an entire lamp fixture or ceiling fixture, under cabinet lights can be installed directly into a cabinet that is already fixed into place. As a result, under cabinet lighting can be very cost effective, especially when considering the total cost of materials.
Second, under cabinet lighting can be a very efficient use of light. What we mean by efficiency here does not necessarily refer to electrical efficiency (e.g. LED vs halogen), but the fact that under cabinet lighting directs light to where it is needed (i.e. kitchen counter) without much "wasted" light that spills over across the room. When compared to ceiling or table lamps, which disperse light everywhere, under cabinet lighting is a very efficient alternative.
Third, under cabinet lighting is aesthetically pleasing. Not only will it improve the brightness and overall ambiance of your kitchen, it can increase the resale value of your home. One significant advantage here is that under cabinet lighting is almost always completely hidden due to the fact that it is mounted on the underside of cabinets. Additionally, since it is typically installed below head level, most occupants will not "look up" into the light and see wires or fixtures. All they see is a nice, bright light being cast downwards towards the kitchen counter.
wholesale down light supplier&manufacturer,china oem down light factory
Down lights are usually hidden luminaires embedded in the ceiling, and all light is projected downwards, which is a direct light distribution. Downlights are different from concealed downlights, they are more decorative. In addition, they are generally used more in hotels, homes, and cafes.
The benefits of downlights
- Does not take up space
- Easy to install
- Can increase the soft atmosphere of the space
- Discount price
- The installation of multiple downlights can help create a warm feeling and reduce space pressure
Down light price
- The size also affects the price. Downlights generally have three types: large (5 inches), medium (4 inches), and small (2.5 inches).
- There are two types of downlights: horizontal plug and vertical plug. The price of horizontal plug is a little more expensive than that of vertical plug.
- The thickness of the panel is very important, which determines the price of a downlight.
1. Compact and high luminous flux. Equipped with energy-saving lamps, the power consumption is 1/5 of that of incandescent lamps, but the life span is incandescent
It is 6 times the size of the lamp and the compact design of 175 is maintained, which suppresses the presence of the lamp and creates a bright space.
2. There are two kinds of reflectors, mirror and frosted. The mirror reflector that brings a sense of sparkle, and the frosted reflector of the ceiling with moderate brightness.
3. The sliding fixed card is adopted, which is convenient for construction. It can be installed on ceilings of different thicknesses from 3mm to 25mm, and the lamps can be easily removed for maintenance.
4. There are many color temperatures of energy-saving lamps. There are three commonly used types: 6400K (white light), 4000K (neutral light), and 2700K (yellow light). These three color temperatures can create different atmospheres. The most suitable color tube can be selected according to different purposes.
How to get different light effects for downlights
You can use different reflectors, lenses, blinds, and light bulbs to achieve different light effects.
Down light installation recommendations
No matter what downlights or spotlights are, heat is generated. Be careful not to get too close to the wall, so as not to make the wall yellow.
We are a professional downlight manufacturer, and we are committed to providing high quality and safe downlights to satisfy our customers.
1.May I have a sample order ?
Yes, sample order is available.
2. What about the lead time?
The lead time of sample is 5-7 days, the delivery time of order is 7-45 days.
3. Do you have any MOQ limit for order?
Yes, the MOQ limit is according to different product.
4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping is optional.
5. How to proceed an order?
Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
6.What’s the payment mothed?
We are accpet payment by T/T,L/C,PayPal,VISA,MasterCard,Western Union,D/P,D/A,Other.